Last Reminder if you wish to help!
We are already getting questions about the placement of wreaths at FSNC and the State Veterans Cemeteries, and how to donate towards wreaths. The date this year is 17 December 2016. Please find below the instructions on how to make a donation if you choose. To avoid delays, it is recommended you place your orders no later than 20 November 2016.
Ordering Wreaths for FSNC:
WAA has changed the way donations are made, and it's gotten complicated, but there is now a mail option. If you wish to help sponsor a wreath(s) at FSNC for our Fallen in the War on Terror under the Minnesota Patriot Guard fund raising group (116 names currently), there are 2 ways to accomplish this.
- You can mail a check for any amount with a note that the check is for account MN0021 (Minnesota Patriot Guard for FSNC): Wreaths Across America, PO Box 249, Columbia Falls, ME 04623 (You must annotate that it is for Account MN0021 or it will not be credited to us for FSNC and our list of names
- On line option: This can only be done in $15.00 increments: Go to website: Scroll down the page until you see the green button tabs and click on the green tab "Donate to a local fundraising group". On the next page, you will have a box that says "Search by city, zip, cemetery or group". Enter "MN0021" in that box. "MN0021: Minnesota Patriot Guard for Fort Snelling National Cemetery" should come up - click on that and you will get the red "donate" button (make sure you select Minnesota Patriot Guard). Click on the donate button and you will be able to make your selection on the number of wreaths in the drop down bar and make your donation.
- If you wish to honor a specific veteran that is not on our list of 116 names, please do not use this option. Make your donation to FSNC - use the same process as in para 2 above, but instead of putting MN0021 in the box "search by city, zip, cemetery or group", enter Fort Snelling National Cemetery, and Fort Snelling National Cemetery will pop up, click on it, and proceed by clicking the red "donate" tab, and you will get an option to click "yes" to "Place A Wreath on Specific Grave" and then you can fill out the information on the by-name individual you are honoring.
Ordering Wreaths for the State Veterans National Cemeteries at both Preston and the one near Camp Ripley:
- You can mail a check. Checks should be made out to "Wreaths" and mailed to: Wreaths, 5244 Ashdale Ln, Baxter, MN 56425 On the the website, you can click on the red tab "Honor A Veteran Here" and there is an option to print out a form if you wish to make a by-name donation to go along with your check.
- On Line Option: Go to website: http://wreathsforthefallen.
org click on the red "Honor A Veteran Here" and follow the instructions to make a payment by credit card or paypal.
If you have any questions, please contact Karla at firstname.lastname@example.org