Friday, January 11, 2008

A Letter from Camp Victory, Iraq

I wanted to share a letter that John Redfield, SW Metro Ride Captain, received regarding the mission in honor of Spc. Joshua Anderson.

Mr Redfield~

I want to take a moment to thank you for organizing and being a part of this detail to honor Josh. I did not know him personally, but I am apart of every operation that 6-8 has partaken in. I am stationed at 3ID HQ at Camp Victory, Iraq. When I learned of Josh being from MN, I knew beyond a doubt that his family and friends would be shown the dignity, respect, and honor that Josh deserves if the PGR was requested.

I sincerely thank you all for your commitment to honoring the service of our military men and women. I pray for your safety on your travels to and from the "Welcome Home's" and the Memorial Services. (May the weather cooperate, also.)

Respectfully~

Matt